• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope. october??
princessmisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

na......:| [b]december?:cool:[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you got it sis. :thumbsup: next is june?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... august??
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope. Is it May?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope., its november next is APRIL?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt August?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next is January
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. November?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. urmm,October? :eh:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next is DECEMBER?
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope close one :P next january :question::question:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]n0pe!!... :D nxt is ... march?? [/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope next is dec?????????[/b][/color]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you got it. :D next is january?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope next is July?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. next is February?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope March? :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. is it April??
j_e_n_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope next is June?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:33

[ 9 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy