• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Totally no~~ Hehe~~ [b]November?[/b]
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

u got that right sistah!!!nice guest!!! nxt will be on [b]january[/b]?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope its nov. next. sept
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha~~! Wrong Guess~~ Next maybe~~~ [b]December~?[/b]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No. :lol: Hmm, August?
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ahihi....... wrong!! hehe ahm.. december?? =)=)[/b]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Exactly. :D ermm next will be... [b]December?[/b] :D
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope. :D Hahaha~ August? ü
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

noPe..pEro MALapiiT Lng..JuLy..HeHe.. jaNuaRy..??
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nope :D:D junE?[/b] _____________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope, close, though :] next is february???
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]noPe. hahha apriL?[/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]close enough....may is my B-day... next is may????[/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope. ahha.. =D juLy???? [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]no again its may... july???? [/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope.. haha guess wat is it. lol :D ok may. hahhaha :P[/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]you got it april????[/b][/color]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haha.. u've g0t it as well.. :lol: uhMm... january???[/b][/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope april 25 1991?????[/b][/color]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. is it November?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 9 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy