• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

NOPE :P nxt is FEBRUARY?
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

october.. maybe!
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

are u answering or questioning ?! sigh* let's start over.. __________________________ next poster was born in March.. am I rite?
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry no =D next was born in november :question: :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naahh.. october???
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah , got it :) next .. january ?
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. :p april??
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]nope..^^ next is september..??:D[/align]
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no... next is may??? :)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope...... next....... July????
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm nope.. next s february...??
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ;) next .. november ?
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]nope sis... I'm on march... October?[/align]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wrong sis. next is in [b]april[/b]?
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong.. =D may.?

Last edited by jhayzzee (2008-09-05 08:19:19)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noooooooope! ahmmm january???????
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope..!![/b] july..??
DarkEffulgence
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah you got it right. xD ---------- february?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah. September?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yahhhhhh!!!!!!!! uhmm december?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:16

[ 9 queries - 0.179 second ]
Privacy Policy