• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[u]close to it, bu[/u][u]t[/u] [b]no.[/b] [i]december?[/i] [color=violet][b]nica_.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope....im march... the nest is... april!
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

next im sorry... my bad.
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh my sis fhaye!!! u r double posting!!! plz read d [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]Rules[/b][/url] nd avoid doing it nxt tym... kei??? [b][u]TOPIC~~>[/u] [i]nope.[/i] JANUARY???[/b] [color=violet][b]carmel_•[/b][/color]

Last edited by ncarmz (2008-09-21 04:29:42)

czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.... hehe =D how bout november?
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okay sorry....it'll never happen again... thanks match....like me
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope....... next may?
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..next is.... december?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no!.... [b]july[/b]?....:D:thumbsup:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oohh close to it im august hhmmm le me guess? lubi lubi?
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what? :lol: uhh,, october?!
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope haha august again.. hmm... january? or february or march or april or may or june or july or august or october or lubi lubi?
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahah! nice one..but u hit one... march...haha! okay 2 points for aljayzier! uh.. november?
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im sorry better luck next time its august..... june?
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope! uhm,november? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

na-uh.... the next is....december!
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. october? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rilly? wheres the copy of your birth certificate? as a proof! hhmmm the next is february?
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. no. next is july?
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes! september??? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy