• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

zeroeightforever
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no. no. next is june?
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Nope,, next is February?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope, hahah May?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ;) next january :)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong :P how about May ??
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooppsss wrong.. nah! [b]October?[/b]
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wrong. nxt march?[/b]
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha thats wrong... next is july?
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wrong. uhmm. bout august?[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope... may?????????
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope... hb october??
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. next is June?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

closer....hahahah may?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :P nxt is february?? :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]nxt is february?? :lol:[/quote] no. :] its november ahm, next is january?
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nopee ! nxt is februarry??tsk3 . :lol:
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope!!hehe ..may?
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

n0pe...:wasted: its november..hehe^^ next is.. december.???;)
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong. next March?
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope...hihihihi!!! :D.. november??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:20

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy