• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[align=center][b]no[/b]-vember =========== June?[/align]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nahh...march here. december? :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong... feb.??? [/b]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]yeah.. :D [i]jan.?[/i][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong.... aug.???? [/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. :( heehee. next is january?
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. hmmm,. september?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

march. :D feb?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. you caught me! nice one. next will be september? :eh:
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nopeee...=) feb??[/b]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. september?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhhhh may??? [/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nope. september.?[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah... next will be july?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhhh june???? [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. next is july??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) next is october ? :ninja:
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice guess!.ur right!. :) hmm how 'bout december?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah..... u're wrong.. :P what about March?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whong.... feb??? [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:37

[ 9 queries - 0.837 second ]
Privacy Policy