• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nop,may.. [b]october,[/b]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... february???
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... mybe july?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow m.. ya ur right.. june?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... july agen?:eh:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow galing muh talaga. mang huhula ka cguro..=D hehe jox november??/
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.... ill stick to july for now.. hahahaah..
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

na uuto ako dun ha.. dec..?? makaalis na nga..:lol: :P
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

still..nah.. july??:eh::eh:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoahh everytime i wanna post here the poster above me always make the right guess. :lol: -- september?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: weeeh! no! haha.. we have the same birth month! :) =)=)=) [b]january?[/b] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.... hmm...july agen!
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. :thumbsdown: it's May :P [b]October, perhaps???[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh jan.??[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... july???:eh::eh:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah.. september?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh feb.???[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no!! no!! august?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999]Nope. Mine was just last Month. XD Next is on [b]February[/b]?[/color]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no-vember :wasted: December..:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy