• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. october?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... january????
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... febuary?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nowp.................. :lol: may?? :D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope...=D june?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. july?! :)
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... august????
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope....closer!! september???
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. December?[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... :D january?
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeay!! that's correct =D october?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah...wrong guess!! january?
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]umf.. no.. february :question:[/color]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....=( mybe march?
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. january?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... uh,uh,uh... mybe april?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no,, :D is it october? :paranoid:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope.! is your birthday celebrated in the month of [i]SEPTEMBER?![/i][/b][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no,, :D is it november?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][u]nope [/u] [b] january?[/b][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 9 queries - 0.629 second ]
Privacy Policy