• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Nope~ :D August?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

^ no..far out..=D July? =)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D:D march?
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. february?:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope sistaa june??
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..hekhek october?:wow:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nooo october??
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep yep .. wooohooo .. :thumbsup: june ..?
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope =D january??
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope .. april ..??
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.. november??
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope.. february??
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope december?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ close enough..:lol: May? :paranoid:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Far Far Away~~ Jan?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... :P september?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. november?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^wrong...:lol: April?:D
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nOpe.......:D december :question::question:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. its march. july?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:49

[ 9 queries - 0.514 second ]
Privacy Policy