• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

pRyNxS
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b] no.. july?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

naah. june?
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeahh.. :thumbsup: december?[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope =| urmm,september?
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. october?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope urmm,march?
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

no june?
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. july?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope.. february? {month of love} [/b][/align]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

no jan?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting Tong~ Oct?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. :P november?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. january?:lol:
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yaah,,, march?
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah... :D ---> may???
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.... september?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,, may?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope... june?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. May?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ feb?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 9 queries - 0.517 second ]
Privacy Policy