• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

:lol:Why Electricity bill? SULOL~~ no =D Oct again~
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

haha. cause theres's BILL t your usernme. lols~~ Yes. uuh. he got me. February?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha~still not yet~=D Oct?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. March?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D....not yet miss~~ Dec?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gawd. No. April?=D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

still not yet... =D oct!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. May? @Kill Bill. man. mybe u dont have a birthmonth!
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

november?:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ June
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. October?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ =D try again~ oct?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes. September?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~~ a Clue, <7 oct?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. July!?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Noope~~ =D Apr?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. April. lols~
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ =D Feb?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

noo.. :D march?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. December?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:31

[ 10 queries - 0.615 second ]
Privacy Policy