• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Nope :P Dec?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope... :P jan?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Naaaaah.... -- January?? :)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ting tong~ :D Oct?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... july?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Naaaah! :lol: -- Januarehhhh??? :lol:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-13 03:35:08)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... :P april?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope :P Feb?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-13 03:45:27)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

but you said it's january..? btw t: nope... :P january?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^sorry,it supossed to the one above u...i'll edit it rightaway....sorry.. yup~ august?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. october..?

Last edited by amandacaresse (2008-06-13 04:04:43)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ january?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. =D august?:penguin:
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup..... nice :D Jan.?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. to far december ??
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup..nice guess...:D march?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope january ??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

too far... june??
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yupz december ??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

got me there.. january??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:44

[ 9 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy