• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope. December?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

so close~~ November?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,, january?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. september?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ February
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no. :lol: may??[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Naaaah -- August?

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-07 06:23:18)

g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,,, june?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no.hahaa. july??[/b]
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... december?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. September?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~ :P October?
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... :D march? :eh:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. no September?

Last edited by xstel (2008-06-07 06:38:13)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^why did you always Type September? :lol: no~ septemnber?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,,, november?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. i just love september. MAY?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

May-be yes May-be no... =D hahah..no. March?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. August?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. July?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:04

[ 10 queries - 0.424 second ]
Privacy Policy