• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nah!!.. hmm.. february?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. november?
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No! ___________ September?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope! one more month... october?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Too far~ :D March?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah ..!! its not .. june ..?
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... ans is january:D ----march?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no, almost right === october ??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Soorry No~~ Feb?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahhh..... december??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Wrong. Too far. :lol: August?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wrong Too Far~ =D Jan?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Wrong wrong. :P Hmm.. May?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still Wrong~ :P Feb?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahhh... november??
Daven_HE
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wrong :P urmm,june? :eh:[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Correct!! :P September?[/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nahhhh.... june??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~~ Jul?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm.. Wrong. -1. :P Feb?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy