• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

pinkyo_O
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no!!! =D December
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no. :P july?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naah.. :) october??
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. :P august?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. :D september??
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... correct! your so great! :D december?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]wow... correct! your so great![/quote] gee! tnx!hehee. @topic.. no.. :P june??
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. :P november?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still' no..ahahaha! april??
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. you got it right sis!. haha. uhm, january? :cool:
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... march??
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... february? :eh:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nooo ------ july?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]yeah. you got it right sis!. haha.[/quote] im great in guessing!hahaha. naah! :lol: december??
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahhhh,nope =| urmm,june? :eh:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no dear :thumbsdown: march?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nope.. v november?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. december?
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b].nope. .nxt-- hmm.. august??[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. october?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:05

[ 9 queries - 0.419 second ]
Privacy Policy