• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

yeah!! january?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

yup,, december?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. march next ? :eh:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope =| urmm,next me is november? :eh:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. :P uhm, april?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. may?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naah... june?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) yes!! novmber?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ Jan?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope,but close! April?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ Feb?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. july?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

XX wrong .. =) september?
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. october?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... september?
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah!!! february?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... december?
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wrong .. =D ---- october?
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup.. :D november?
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no no no no.. :D ---- july?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 9 queries - 0.722 second ]
Privacy Policy