• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

wrong .. =D june? :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. january???
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. december?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope november???
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh.. hehe.. may?[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. haha october?
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. december?![/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah! hihi :) ummm.. august?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh,wrong =D urmm,december? :eh:[/b]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. :D march?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. february?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. june ?? :eh:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no march?
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. August?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. november?
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..^^ july?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh october??[/b]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong....u past one month..hehehe august?
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. march?
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... june?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:22

[ 9 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy