• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]nope .. [b]Jan.?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nopeeeeeeeeeeee.... how can u missed me... rofl.. next is August?!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]nope .. :P [b]feb?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ashhhhh not again... hoohoho.... nice one sist... next is uummm... May!!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]yah.! [b]feb?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep... i though somebody will answer dat question.. hohoh... uuummm... May again?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no ... march??
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... hahahaha... wut about uuummm.... January?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah!.. nice one .. uhm? feb? haha
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope............ u wrong!! weeekzzz.... :P how about January again?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. yeah!.. uhm .. feb?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong again.......... hahahaha... u r funny... [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/love29.gif[/img][/url] January again...
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yay .. haha .. :thumbsup: april??
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong again............ hahahah... wut about March?!
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

no!! april? .anggia.
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah .. uhm? may?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope..... hahah... Sept?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no .. =| june???
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no august ? maybe
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope................ April?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:20

[ 10 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy