• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]nahhh june???[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

! awts...nop..;) april??
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... mybe next will be... march?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sori... wrong... next is may????
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh july??[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah...its my bday... u got me my frend!!! ;):thumbsup: next will be..dec.?

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-07-14 20:57:46)

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... nxt is january????
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no-vember hehe october? eh :/
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.... mybe july?:eh:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no....+_+ june???
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... september?? (i guess)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh aug.??[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah too... mybe nov?:eh:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh feb.?[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... april(hope so):P
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no-vember hehe Aug?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.. hehehe.. mybe nov.:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh oct.??[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... hmm..,mybe august?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh dec.???[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:50

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy