• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

wrong! :thumbsdown: next is october?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

yebah ! next .. january ?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope how abt july??
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) next .. august ?
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

oppps! wrong:) february?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. you caught me... next, april?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope sis :) next .. june ?
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] Nope... Next would be August?(I hope=D) [/b][/color][/align]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope sorry! my birthday is on march :D next will be december..??
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. wrong :thumbsdown: next is november?
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. september??
kalengsoftdrink
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's close, nxt is november??
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry wrong!! next will be april?
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Never!! December?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) next .. july ? :)
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] nope.. next is december? :D [/b][/color][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next is april?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope urmm,next is January?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]nahhh feb`?? [/b][/color]
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] nope..:rolleyes: next is march? [/b][/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy