• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Too far~ November? if so, Happy Birthday :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope october is next..if yes belated..:lol: :lol:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. no. Umm.. Next is April? :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. [b]october??[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]far enough may???[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]may???:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] nope :] its nov hahah i ain't getting out of here until i guess one birthday right :D ahm, january? :D
xandra_kazekage
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope, november?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

almost. :D how about [b]january[/b]??
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][/b][i][/i] nope.. haha.. :) [b]september?[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhmm, not so far. :D [b]december[/b]??
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope!..it's march.. july?
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope...its [b]april[/b] carms... JUNE??? :paranoid:
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. december?? =)=)
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope! March???
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. july??? =)=)
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. february?..

Last edited by YuNXy_gRaZie (2008-11-14 07:27:56)

jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. next is December..?
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. january?? =)
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. march? lol.. >w< ♥♥♥
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] no. no. no. :) [/b] aw bout august?. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:19

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy