• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

:D wrong sis...sorry... march???
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

you're right ate...... :D :thumbsup: hmmm.... nxt..... August :question:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :lol: June?? :thumbsup:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nope.[/b] :D next is [b]July[/b]?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. next is Jenuary?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope [spoiler]nxt is june?![/spoiler]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nopei.. next is February [?]:)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) -hmm december?
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope :) next is [b]NOVEMBER[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nope, it's [i] October[/i]. :) Next is [i]June[/i]? :D [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope,,july :) -hmmm april?
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. september?
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. may uhmm october??...
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope, july?? :D
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.no.no:) *well im december so, are u?? =D
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noh!! ..semptember!!
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nep.. next is august?..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. But pretty close. December? xx
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. january? :D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nope :P next is ApriL?? :D :D :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy