• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

close :D but NO ! Desember ?? hihi ...
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

oh, you got it girl. :D next is November?
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nah, it's september. xD Next is.. March?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]tet!! Nope[/b] [i]february ha~??[/i]
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

nooooo... how about november?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][/color]nope next: may????[/b][/color]:):):)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. nope :P next is a birthday celebrant this November?
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope! uhhm...Sept?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope... november? :D :D :D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: nope... :arrow: April?? :question:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope. is it July?
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. june??? :/ :/ :/ :/
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]nope..[/i] march?.. [align=center][img]http://th277.photobucket.com/albums/kk68/Zytenka/Dark/th_twilight.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by YuNXy_gRaZie (2008-11-15 03:16:37)

mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope^^ next is.....july?
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup! hahah :P hmm.. let's see-- january??
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. hmmmm...october????

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-11-15 16:06:33)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waah XD close its nov ahm, august?
ayhreeze
» n00b
1969-12-31

quite close! haha. ITS JULY. hmm, next is, APRIL?? :]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Close enough ! May :lol: Uhm .. July?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope! i think nxt will be [b]September[/b] ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy