• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]nahhh oct.???? [/b]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[align=center]nah.. :( next is [b]june?[/b][/align]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah!very good! :D nxt one,uhm feb.?

Last edited by maricella (2008-07-29 05:19:40)

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope... =D next birthday is on october
bhea1442000
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.... april???=)
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. next is [b][color=red]September[/color][/b] [sub]?[/sub]

Last edited by eunich (2008-07-29 06:33:25)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

soh close,, [b]august?[/b]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aaww! wrong! aahmmm! feb?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]pretty guess haha.. yeah june??? [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah. next one will be feb?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope..!! nxt would be july.?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope! next will be aug?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]nope[/b] next is [b]september?[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah! :P -- next is march? :D
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... august???
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah.... ________________________ Sept ?
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup!! you got it!!! uhmmmm,june???
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah.. ---------------- june?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahhhh... how about May? :eh:
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope, January???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:28

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy