• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[b]nahh feb.?[/b]
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope.. .. is it may??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]yeah,.!! nice ^^ [b]sept,.?[/b][/i][/align]
Chimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope.. March?? :eh:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope... december?..XD
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah.. august?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nuh-uh!!.. eerrr.. december??...
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nhope!! feb!?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hell no... septembah?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

no!!..no!!.. err.. november??..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no... -- you were born on july? :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

wuhuu!!..yeah!!!.. errr.. may??..:eh:
renegadeX
» n00b
1969-12-31

month of august. .
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green]:cry: nope.. :thumbsdown: :arrow: ahm..' september :question:[/color]

Last edited by pretty_bitch (2008-07-09 09:25:08)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nuh-uh!!.. errr.. june??..
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... next is december???
renegadeX
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]No[/b] next is january??

Last edited by renegadeX (2008-07-09 18:07:09)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah .. you got me .. uhm?? how about?/ feb??
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. [sub]my bday is tomorrow! :D [/sub] -- erm.. august?
bochecokina
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. ^^nweis, happy birthday.. december?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:52

[ 9 queries - 0.594 second ]
Privacy Policy