• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

^ wrong! =) August?;]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

nope...just one month more....hehehe july?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. :P next is may?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wrong..:lol: september? :D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... march?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. hehe :P march.. ?
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nope.. april?![/b]
LP_theone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... :D june??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... september??
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. yeah.. hmm.. march?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wrong..=| February? :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... hehehe ;] january?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope... december?? ;)
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

noo ----- july?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^no..close enought..:lol: April? ;]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope . . awwwrr .. january ..?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah... ;) may???
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nho! march? ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ :D January?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! hehehe... i think ur sept?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:05

[ 9 queries - 0.596 second ]
Privacy Policy