• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

no.. april?
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

[color=steelblue]nope! :lol: october :question: [/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. January?[/b]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. november?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. Too far. xD September?[/b]
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

noopee.. ------------ december?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope,so close~ Sept?
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..... February?
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hell yes! :o july?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~~ Feb again?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! im octoberian... july??
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope june maybe??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe not =D jan?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. march maybe ? :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope~ May?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Close, but not quite. November!?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Close But Not quite Too~ July?
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img] nah.. :P sept?? ~~~~~~~~~~~ drop some comments on my compilations [url=http://theftalk.com/t32558-%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B%7C-angielina%27s-layout-compilation-comments-plsz..-%7C%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B.html]Branch 1[/url] | [url=http://theftalk.com/t33005-%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B%7C-angielina%27s-compilation-branch-2-%7C%26%238734%3B%26%238734%3B.html]Branch 2[/url] pls vote for me just click the violet one thx ;) [/color][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/align]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

almost right but no.. april ??
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Uhm. No, but very close! August?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:37

[ 11 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy