• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

No. June?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

No September?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. to close. January?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,, october?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ August?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. uhm, january?
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yupz,,, april?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~~ Feb?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. march?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. december..?
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope., :D sept???
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~~ Jan?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... May?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. September.? :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: .......... no~ sept?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hha. no. so closse.!! July>?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~ august?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. August?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No~ Oct?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Man. The Dever,Anime,Electricity Bill Got My Birthday month. uugh. November?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 10 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy