• ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

LOLZ. Nope. Next Is Uhmmm.. July?
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

toot.. youre wrong sis..=) next is [b]january[/b]?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmpf. no today is my bday next is [b]april[/b]?
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]hmmpf. no today is my bday next is april?[/quote] oh well.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. =)
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope sis :) next .. libra ?
pgsonja
» n00b
1969-12-31

wrong thread ;) next is february?
kalengsoftdrink
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.. next is december?
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] yeah![/b] Next is.. May?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.today is my bday.. next april?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. next will be a october baby???
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nope July baby?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nope... October?[/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah.,. nice gues.,. ahmz.,. august?!?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Before That Is Mine. LOLZ. Uhmm.. Next Is May?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Not :P [hr][hr] Next is July? :/
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope :) next .. december ?
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope... how about June?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes!!! june 23!!! november??
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope, uhmmm. march??
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.. :lol: me again!! september?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ,,just for fun,,,[align=center][/align] hey guys can you guess the birthday month of the person who will post next,,,[align=center][/align] owkeii,,i know all of you are familiar with how this thing

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy