• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

xaxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Last edited by nicca07 (2008-08-18 11:51:38)

loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

hm, David Archuleta. Nick Jonas. Edward Cullen. David Henrie. Ryan Sheckler. Chace Crawford. JoBros. & lotss moree. ;]
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

I'm in love with Angelin :)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm inloev wif teh guy in my Avatar and signature :wow: Max Changmin is my Prince Charming and I'm Cinderella woot wtf :lol: I am also inloev wif my laptop and mp3 :lol: I am inloev wif TVXQ where Max Changmin belongs :thumbsup: Their voices are :O and they're also CUTE! :wow:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm in love with that guitarist.. my friend's schoolmate.. can't stop thinking of him.. haha
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]our guitarist in our church (edward..he'ss sooooo dreammy!!) alex evams(what a gentle face!!)my bf( ofcors!!) and with DOT[/color][/align]
mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Alex Cxxxxxx its been 5 years...weeeeeee...and still nothing change the way i FeeL for you.^^
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mark Venhur Lamadrid.. madly...deeply...inlove with himm...
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im inluv wid my friend :cry: im scared of telling her about what i feel for her.. :cry: and i thnk she doesnt love me.. :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nicca07]Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?[/quote] his name's renz too?? :o same here..his name is renz.. ;) :P rien renz :wow: muah!!
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hihi, we're the same? wow! what a surprise! :o
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i been..inlove with joe jonas cuz he is so cute..:lol:
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im inlove with *Leonil Veloso.. -still engineering, but.. i dunno what.. haha! <3 *Marvin Capuno.. -Marine Eng.. <3 <3 <3 hahay.. IM SUPER IN LOVE WITH THEM!.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!...
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im still in love with my ex =( robert calasang...
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I'm inloev wif teh guy in my Avatar and signature :wow: Max Changmin is my Prince Charming and I'm Cinderella woot wtf :lol: I am also inloev wif my laptop and mp3 :lol: I am inloev wif TVXQ where Max Changmin belongs :thumbsup: Their voices are :O and they're also CUTE! :wow:[/quote] Oh lol uma-chan... [b]TOPIC[/b] i havent found anyone interesting yet... but i know ill soon have another crush... if ever... :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Why are you replying all of my posts :/ :lol: -- I loev loev loev Max Changmin moar than any living thing in this world woohoo i loev him so much even if he didn't do anything for me. i still loev loev loev him FOREVER
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend, Michelle. =|
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with Hawthorne Heights new ALBUM.. All songs.. REALLY inspires me and Iam in love WITH HER.. (KAN)^^=)
liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

im in love with... my guy fwend ---> christian my enemy before ---> james the p.e. teacher of da boys ---> sir cyril
yabi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm inlove wid my yabi.. Albert Leroi Cabral Ong..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy