• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

inlove wd you.. haha :P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

inlove with the one who's inlove with me :wow:
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]EDWARD CULLEN :wow::wow:[/b][/color]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Emmanuel. :eh: Bwahahaha. WhattaF.
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nobody.. don't look in that spoiler it's nothing :thumbsup: [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Told you[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: no one right now...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Still zilch. :) [/b][/font]
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in my Vans :wow::wow::wow:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

inlove to my friend :redface:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]W/ my Tv crush. :wow: [/b][/font]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

God, Him, Her, Them. :P
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]inlove wd intian and wd someone secret . :wow:[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hmmm...who would dat be? =D =D =D @T: family
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]im in love with my friend =D=D[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im in love with my eptok friend
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^share it 2 us. haha kddin topic: inlove wd my stufftoy baby suma :wow: <3
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ inlove with ♥----->> f talk [/color][/b] [/align] [align=center][spoiler][img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/khaze73/Gif/cute.gif[/img][/spoiler][/align] align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ coz i'm addict ♥----->> addicted to it [/color][/b] [/align]

Last edited by cutieme_jade (2009-01-23 09:45:40)

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm in love with a girl who will never be mine... =(
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

imma inlove with the girl which name starts with letter d..:eh:

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-23 11:40:43)

LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i fell in love with person who never deserve my love. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy