• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

i'm in love with kazekage gaara of the sand :redface:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

I still love Daniel Jeffrey ...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I still love Daniel Jeffrey ...[/quote] [b][color=green]Can i ask who is He? Daniel Jeffrey? @currently im not inlove i hope so...[/b][/color]
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm in love with eriksonn can't get him out of my mind
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BF! :lol: :wow: :eh: :arrow: and glenn :D my friend's cousin! :lol:=D:lol: ;]
jona_saved
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i'm inlove with my family[/b][/color]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I love Daniel Jeffreyyyyy :wow: :)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im inlove with my self :wallbash:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? im inluv with primo...my neighbor & my xbf.. :cry:
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

ilove with KEN L. VILLAFRANCA :eh:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with kim . my gf
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

im inlove with Ruffa ^^ but i dont have communication with her...
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm in love to secret, of cors. :lol:
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im in love wid my nihan!! :wow::wow:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]im inlove w/ camille[/b][/color]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Hayley Williams :redface:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

im in lub with [b]MARK LOURENCE DE JOYA CUYOS![/b] suppperr! =)
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to my schooL mate :) he's name was [b]royce... [/b]he have his [b]own band[/b] :)
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with L and my bf c:
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Kevin Yap[/spoiler] so much.

Last edited by czarina_umilin (2008-11-06 04:39:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy