• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Don't use All-caps next tym, dat's aka spamming. :) [/b][/font]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

im (still) inlove wid my ex...:crybaby:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

inlove with myself.. love u nikka! :kiss: wahha..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm in love with someone who doesn't love me back
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

im inlab with her.. :wow:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im inlove with john paul... ahhaha.... haizt,,, i just wish he can read this one.. hehe
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Ronald Paulo V. Sambilay.[/b] :redface::wow: i sooo freakin'' love hiim..
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm inlove with someone who doesn't even know I exist. Crap. :wallbash:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

someone out there! :D :thumbsup: that guy over there! hahaha! kidding. one of my [b]schoolmates[/b]. :P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im inlove with him :wow: :wow: superduperuber inlove with him,...:wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]with mah family and secret haha[/b] =D
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me.. im inloved w/ rueben adam... ramon.. and yassier dan.. they are handsome.. and cute
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im in lab wif [b]beyonce[/b] :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to... renji abarai :wow: :kiss:[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im in lve to mz secret =D =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]W/ my besties. :wow: [/b][/font]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in love with dhadha hahaha
abycool
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm . . . :norose:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

inlove with myself.. i love myself.. :wow::wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ted Bermudez. Lolz ~ I find it weird. He's Chinese but his family name is for Spanish. Check this out.. Bridget Bermudez :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy