• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

im inlove with [b]KHAYE[/b]
kim077
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

im inlove w/ my best friend !
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dunno..:cry:i can't choose..=D
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with my classmate.. his name is Marc :)
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

=Dim inlab with mah self..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

...with my husband :D
ken_shin0506
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with red^^ my one and only:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Im inlove wd myself. Hey im a narcissist . I dont want 2 love anyone else , anymore.. cos i love myslf haha[/b] =)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im inlove with _ _ _ _ _ but I think he doesnt love me? :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in love in David Archuleta :D for real life i inlove with D**** :o
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with GOD....:):):)... im inlove with SAM CONCEPCION..:):):)... im inlove with MY FAMILY...:):):)...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]W/ my crush. :wow: [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anzel paul salvador valderama
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Inlove wd the new "rain" of my life[/b] :wow:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

im inlove with miss footpowder..^:D:wow:
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im inlove with my sweet 16.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Inlove with [b]Jefferson Gonzales [/b]:rose::wow:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm in loev with Nathan. LOL. He's my classmate.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]EDWARD CULLEN! --> VAMPIRE![/b]
muffin_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

IM INLOVE WITH :kiss:[i][b]EDWARD CULLEN[/b][/i] IM ALSO INLOVE WITH MY OLD CLASSMATE JAYSON SANTOS...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy