• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

I'm inlove with my bf :kiss:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[color=#cc33ff]I'm currently inlove with Robert Pattinson. Haha. Shocking purple! He's so hot! LOL.[/color]
GnewZidac34
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm in love with my hubby EC.. truly, madly deeply :wow:...i never thought that i would since I was also inlove with Mr. Quiet before :cry:....i thought i will never forget and get over him but i did thanks to EC...weeeeh :)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

MEE?? inlove w: :arrow: Kevin Jonas :arrow: daniel Radclife :arrow: Mandala :arrow: secret... :redface:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm totally crushing on... Edward Cullen :wow: and Christopher Burke... future boyfriend :wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Still[/b] in love with my ex girlfriend. =|
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im inLove wid Nigel :wow: :wow:[/b]
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i'm inlove with ma doctr.[/i] [u]why?? cuz..he is[/u] [spoiler]so darn handsome....:wow:[/spoiler]
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine. :arrow:[s] YZMAEL ANGELO LOPEZ[/s]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is maoyeng! =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'm inloove with my bestfriend shit . Is it real love? LOL. Ooh. I'm inlove with hello kitty :][/b]
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im in love with Isaac :lol::D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] mine is.. uhm~~~ brO Lee...XDDD~~:D[/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

inlove w/ my sweater.. :lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D=D=D, hmmm nd sum1 i miss from my home :rolleyes::rolleyes:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im inlove with my bheibi gurl!!
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wil inlove with someone, when someone love's me=)
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm not inlove with anyone or someone. but i do have crush. hehehe! really cute.
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i'm inlove wth my best friend.. wth!! :crybaby: it really hurts seeing him with another girll.. :(
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

his name is miguel paolo..=) my first bf ever ....10-09-08 i wish he's da last..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy