• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

wd myself!!! and to myself again! :o
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Mico Rellama haha..
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Shiella Mae Galarido[/b] a.k.a. [i]azushe[/i]
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm in love with joshua *****!......
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im inlove..... with JMM :D :D :D until now!! just realize it... just now!
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm sooo inlalalalaloev with Richard... :wow:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm in love with [spoiler][b]Kevin Flint[/b]:wow::rose:[/spoiler] Really~ 4 Real~~=):rose:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i saw that person on the mirrors hehe im inlove to myself hehe
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im inlove with [spoiler]Mi amor :rose:[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-05 17:03:55)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm still inlove with jan. :disgust::disgust:
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im in love with my GirlFriend[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me is inlove with my crush! lol
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:currently inlove with [b]ANDREW MAGO[/b] not in ftalk too. my schoolmate. and groupmate in YE :D

Last edited by -retired- (2008-12-05 22:48:10)

N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't love girl like i did yesterday! but i'm still not getting any!
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im inlove with Jean Altarejos
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ARViN DALiT[/b] sooo inlalaLOVE wit him :D[/align]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

..im inlove with my friend's bOifriend ..isn't is that strange? [spoiler][/spoiler] buT i know i shud be in her pLce ..Ouch! :|
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im inlove with [b]you[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im in love w/ daauhter of jin garcia..:o
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ [img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/nayzechick/marvin-1.png[/img] [sup]my one and only![/sup]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 9 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy