• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

i'm in love w/[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]YOU.. [[just kidding]] :eh:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

im still inlove wit nakashima masato (my classmate's japanese name.) hehehe :P and also too.. kuchiki byakuya,. :wow: kakashi ♥ yoite♥ etc :wallbash: :wow: hehehe :lol:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm in love with Gack camui,, ichigo kurosaki,, and him [sowry the last is my TOP secret] :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im so inlove with my girlfriend( misz.faith) :wow:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im inlove wit my boyfriend.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Edward Cullen :paranoid: .lol
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im so inlove with my nephews..they're so cute..:wow:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to whome i am inlove.. uhmm mhyne is ---> JOnhey...ko
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm inluv with my skulmate :arrow: mark..
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with my COMPUTER,, ehheehhe ---->GEH
Ladyliberty87
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm still inlove with my darling engelbert primus..:redface: ehehhehee
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am soopaa imlovv w/ C H R I S.:lol: Chris chris chris. forever chris.:smoke:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with kim :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhm..i'm inlove with.. ..musics of .avril .paramore .new years day ..my crush .kieran:lol::D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wel, i'm in love with [i]tom kaulitz[/i]...weeeee!!!!!!![/b]:wow::wow::wow:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Alexandro Paloschi and Julio Cruz . . hee hee :P
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww. can't say the name.. have a clsm8 lurking here sumwhere.. haha :lol: let's just call him[i] knick-knacks[/i] :lol:

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-09-21 08:27:20)

imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with-->Benedict ^^
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in love with synyster gates! my inspiration! :) :wow:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm love with my boipren..:]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy