• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Me is inlove with my family and friends. :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[quote=russell18]Me is inlove with my family and friends.[/quote] i thought it was with [spoiler]russell[/spoiler] @T: me too inlove with mah friends and family..............

Last edited by senam (2009-01-13 01:01:03)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove with myself.. =D=D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]W/ my family. :wow: [/b][/font]
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im in love with Kate Bosworth !!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]with... mei...aron yan :wow:[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my family & egroups
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to my wife and kids :wow:
janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

sam concepcion. my love, so sweet.:rose:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tapx! :redface: hahah! :P
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im fallen deeply in love with Jesus! "Jesus stolen my heart im captivated by Him never will me and Him will apart im fallen deeply in love with Jesus"
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

inlove with my L -----> still secret :lol:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to my eptok frnd and family
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]W/ my Hs batch m8s. :wow: [/b][/font]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

in love with?! [spoiler]myself?! hahahah.........=D[/spoiler]
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with my hubby...:lol::lol:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

with my friends & my family.. :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my family frnds & my gruop :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ftalk... community. =D and secret :wow:[/b]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]to my ... :wow: he's name is [u]Orlane Tuano[/u] [/b]:wow: [b]wana see him? he's down there. wif me :D in mah sigGy :lol: :wow:[/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy