• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

i'm inlove with God :wow:, ma beloved parents, ma [s] beloved [/s] bro =D:thumbsdown:, ma beloved classmate at skwl, ma beloved friends :rose:, also ma super beloved rockmate also friends here :P

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-16 02:45:38)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Inlove with God. :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]inlove wd... my baby suma... <my stuffed toy>[/b] :lol:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

inlove wd my family and frnds
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

to my bf..Mitchelle Angelo Bernal (the guyin my ava!) :wow:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

god.. :wow: ilove you god.. =D
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hohohohoh with herrrrr
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with her,ang them.. :lol::wow::penguin:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove to my family and my friends
Yanjira
» n00b
1969-12-31

to you.meeee abbsyu
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in love with go, family and friends.. and ofcourse.. with my crush!!:D:thumbsup:
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm in love with, JAMES ANDREW PACLE. =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

family friends & my crush :wow: :wow:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

imma inlove with mah panget.. :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wd my friends, i lurve dem ol :wow:[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to god family friends my special friend
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove wd... him :doubt:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]D almighty [i]God[/i] of cors. :wow: [/b][/font]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm inlove and addicted to GOD.. :wow: en inlove to ckai :]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:=) inlove with him and her. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy