• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[b]and also wit mah best petchmates[/b] =D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

i`m in love with mii boyfriend *duhh! he bought me a pink dress!wooow sooo beautiful :redface: thee like laces are diamond :O i loveeeeeeeee youuu my boyfriend! :kiss::kiss::kiss: btw his name is -> Ezahir :redface:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i`m in love with girlfrnd :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]i`m in love with mii boyfriend *duhh! he bought me a pink dress!wooow sooo beautiful :redface: thee like laces are diamond :O i loveeeeeeeee youuu my boyfriend! :kiss::kiss::kiss: btw his name is -> Ezahir :redface:[/quote] [b]ooh... nice 1... sistah :wow: :kiss: . Ganbatte! topic: inlove wd mah self again =D :rose:[/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm in love with a really sweet guy. :lol:

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-12 05:14:49)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im inlove with the one who's inlove with me :wow: i so love him
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im so inlove with - clue : [b]number 22.[/b] :lol: Ok, ok. Here : Im so inlove with [sup][u][color=#ebebeb]Johnny[/color][/u][/sup]. *whew. :wallbash: Not an Ftalk member. Heehee. :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i still love with my BF :wow: *well, honestly i don't know does me and him are still have a relationship or not :lol: coz it's been so long time we didn't talked each other :wasted::thumbsdown: whatever! i didn't mind it :lol:* and i'm in love with d' one of member's here [img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/sml218/RO/RO-45.gif[/img] but i still shy put his name here, this is ma top secret =D:lol::thumbsup:

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-12 05:28:21)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

inlove with my groupmates. :redface:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

with mah family ahaha :rose:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm, TED BERMUDEZ. My love,my everything. :redface:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

with my groupmates =D =D =D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think I'm falling inlubb with my friend x] he's currently courting me..but.. My parents won't allow me to have a serious relationship until I finish my studies :cry:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

with my family & fstalk :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with everybody :wow: :thumbsup:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with my self..so darn disappointed bout her..:mad:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

inlove wd... ftalk =D
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

inlove with mah boyfriend =) i lubx him soo much =D :wow:
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im inlove with the poster above me heheh :wow: [b]love is in the air[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=D inlove wid groupm8s =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy