• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

icyhott23
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

mine is Hannah a first year clasm8s frommy 2nd to 3rd i never saw her.. because i transfered,,, i miss her though.. badly :)

Last edited by icyhott23 (2008-11-06 07:01:24)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

im so inlove with Clarisse!!:wow: everytime i see that girl.. i blushed..:redface: wanna see her? look at my ava! haha! in other words..im so inlove with myself!:wow: (narcissism mode!!)=D
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am in love with [b]LOVE[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am inlove with my man. PAOLO! :redface:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with the gurl im with right now.. and im very much inlove with GOD coz love is GOd..!!!=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]inlove with my baby,my honey and my husband.[/b]:P:P:P:P:P
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm inlove in a girl.. named joana <3_<3 and i like it! but someX it hurts.. T.T
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Julio Ricardo Cruz[/b] :) And . Someone with initial "D.S" :cry:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Vicente Doloroso :D [/b]
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im in love with no one..i did not find the ryt guy for me now..who can beat my heart :D
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm inlove with Logan Lerman. Sounds crazy, huh?

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2010-05-19 03:47:44)

deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] errold.. he's my classmate.. and totally where lovers right now.. loving it! =D [/b][/align]
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple][align=center]Im Inlove with my Hunnie [b] :wow: :wow: [/b][/align][/color]

Last edited by mz-akira (2009-07-20 12:02:11)

Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm inlove in: [b]:arrow: Kei Takishima :arrow: Jun Yamamoto :arrow: Ryuu Tsuji :arrow: Tadashi Karino :arrow: Keisuke Haibuki[/b] So Many :lol:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in love wit.. r----- !! sshh~! :lol:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..i'm in with.. [spoiler][spoiler]i'm confused..i dunno ..if im inlove or not with...someone..[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2008-11-14 09:14:03)

Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm in-love with him. :wow:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with my gurlfriend..:wallbash:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Currently i dont have a love one so im inlove w/ my family...[/b][/color]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]im inlove with my ex.......arggh!!!!!!haha=D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy