• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]^share it 2 us. haha[/quote] i'm in love with a girl name [spoiler]=D secret =D[/spoiler]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[quote][align=center]with my babz hehe :) ilubbyuusomuch :)[/align][/quote]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm in love witha boy named '07' haha..it's a secret.
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im inlove with sum1 in FU :wow:
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=vbuzz3r]=D secret =D[/quote] cmon i knowwww dat 8s xiRu hahahahlolssssssss im inluvvv with baby kei ko
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove with sum1 [align=center][spoiler]the girl name secret[/spoiler][/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jems Ono]cmon i knowwww dat 8s xiRu hahahahlolssssssss[/quote] XD dont mess wd me, onor! :P :P topic: inlove wd my mom and dad and sis. :eh: theyre my life. :kiss: :kiss:
switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

ìm still in luv with my ex..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No one in ftalk knows. :wasted: BUT YEAH I feel awkward telling so nvm :P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]No one stil. :) [/b][/font]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

in love with 3 :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

currently in love with jesus.
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove to my groupm8s
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

inlove wd ... a friend here :wow:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]im in love to a person who treat me as a friend only[/b] :wallbash:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

im inlove with her.. :eh::wow:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]im in love in a ftalk member :wallbash::wallbash:[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm inlove with my [b]groupmates[/b]. LAWL. (: && with... [b]HIM.[/b] XDDDD

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-25 02:21:41)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

with someone ahhaa XD
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im inlove with! with! with! with you with you with you!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy