• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Ashley Tisdale.. hehehe seriously i'm not yet inlove..
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[quote=nicca07]Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?[/quote] well,nicca renz fer yer..but mine,renzo..wahha..too close.! :o
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm in inlove w/ my friend i'm so afraid to tell her initials G.E.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im in love with my beloved - Friz :)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]im inloev wif Jon Heder ermm :wow: . . [/b][/color]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with my friend--jeff=|
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

im inluv with joanne..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im in love wit.. my classmmate.. [sup]brian c.[/sup] :redface: why'd you make me say that?
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think [i only think okei!?] i'm in luv with _ o _ _ _ h _ n :3
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a girl named andionne. D! for short.:)
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i totally still inlove w/ my ex-GF.,love her all the way!!! :wow:
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

im inlove with my classmate-joanne,:paranoid: but my first love is also my classmate which is christine..:crybaby::crybaby::wallbash::wallbash: :wow::wow:....i think i would go to joanne because she is my dream girl....:lol::lol: :gift::wow::paranoid:
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inl♥ve with my friends :) & my spexal sum1 :)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love my ex-girlfriend jessa but she doesnt love me :|
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: i'm in love with the girl next door! :wallbash:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

w/ someone i have not met in person.. God :lol:

Last edited by _`eVoL`_ (2008-08-31 08:53:07)

ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]i love someone who doesn't love me back.:crybaby: :crybaby:[/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am in love with my wife, so much in-love =)=)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im inlove with my girl right now! i really miss her :rolleyes:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to my girlfriend!!!hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy