• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

I am inlove with [url=http://theftalk.com/p=karuro72002][b]karuro72002[/b][/url]. :P One of the Cutest Promoters here at Ftalk. =D LOL :lol: Its pretty obvious. :lol::lol:
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

[b] im in love with my best friend....kenty..[/b]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Still inlove with mah ex...
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im so inlove with my kaluma :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm inlove with my crush, my schoolmate who is older 1 year than me. :wallbash:
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]Edward Cullen :wow::wow:[/b][/color]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just look on my siggie... :lol: her name [b]Regine Mae[/b] :wow: :wow:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to my friends bf his name was [b]chips[/b] he used to be mine. :retard:
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm inlove with my [b]ex[/b] and [b]Rb[/b] who is already taken. :crybaby:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]with myself. haha im a narcissist =D[/b]
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'm in.lOve w/ a sacristan whO want to becOme a priest..[/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

im inlove with DANX.. :wow: :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

preciouszshortypinay :rose: :rose: :penguin: :penguin:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vbuzz3r]preciouszshortypinay[/quote] :O haha lol :P @T. Inlove with my kaluma <333
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im so much inlahb with my BABY ...>>>>>>>> CHRISTIAN LIM DEGUITO..
edEn214
» n00b
1969-12-31

im falling madly in love with the two guyz.. i really love both of them.. it's hard to choose for the only one.. wish that i can have two hearts.. :( for me.. its.. edmar and steffen von!! xoxo..=)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In lab with EJ =(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]inlove... deeply wd... guy named andrei =([/b]
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.i'm inlove with Reynaldo Ygay.. =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove to luz :D :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy