• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

cultefemme04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Im In Love With Tyrone!!:d:d
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

with noobs like me :wallbash: :penguin:
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noobs! nope!....:D:D
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me still inluv to [b]K y n[/b] e[b] t[/b] h :rolleyes:

Last edited by KyntzLui (2009-01-25 02:58:50)

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]im in love with him :penguin::penguin:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Nothing so far. :) [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

<<< i'm inlab him so much.. :wow::wow::wow: :thumbsdown: [spoiler]Billie Joe Armstrong :wow: [spoiler][spoiler][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/15q2osg.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^nice! greenday! im inlove wd.... joe jonas :lol: <jonas brothers> :paranoid:[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm in love with you know who XD
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove with my crush
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have my new crush now..haha an eptoker lol:O
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

4ever~ Kevin Flint~!! Hehee~~ :D :wow:
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.i'm in love w/ the person who saved me from believing that no one can replace my 1st love in my heart.. <3
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with... a person that is so perfect for me.. hahaha... =D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im inlove with my crush :kiss:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm in love with my bestfriend :crybaby:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im inlove with the one who's inlove with me :wow:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: im inlove to my famly friends & my crush :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy