• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

i'm inlove with a boy named Jeffrey. mutual love. a mutual love that sadly can't be. oh well..... C:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

im in love with two boys in mylife paulo and kenzi my husband and son..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'm in love with: - rochelle (my wife) - toni (my daughter) - alex (my daughter) - khalil (my son) I miss them all :crybaby:
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inloev wif Jesus :) im inloev wif my family :D im inloev wif my friends :lol: and of course me so inloev with my oh so loving babe =D
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm still inlove with the girl i (unintentionally) left roughly 4 years ago, i'm still longing for her.
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove that girl...i love her very much....:wow::wow::wow:
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inLove with my bestfriend..aLdrin obligado from cainta philippines! :lol:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

inlove with this boy,(he's nerd before but he turned to a simple boy)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

him, her, and him again. hahah. :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahmmm... yeh i luv him but he broke my hart... but it's ok :/ coz he lieks my bestfriend... that's why my hart aches until now... when i always see them around...makin fun of themeselves... my heart brokes... and i can't stop myself from cying wen i arrive home... :crybaby:
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

.. I'm in love with my boyfriend of 2 years.. Roger.. :wow:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

one and only man of my life. . my biggest crush. . my biggest desire. . and my dream come true. . [b]Heinz Refuerzo Fangonil[/b] =)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to [spoiler]you.. haha.. :lol: :eh: [*joke*][/spoiler]
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

my long time boylet,eliel vince. =)
cute_babe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i m nlov with mah baby=) we've been 2gether for 2 yrs.. he's my longest relationship ever since
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

somebody in our school that is a 3rd year student while me .. still 1st year .. haiixt !!
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm inlove with my music :D :rose: :wow:[/b]
aViH
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm inlove with Kevyn Delos Santos! he's cute! :wow: i always think of him!
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im inlove with my jheck. :) :wow: [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm inlove with my 2year8months boifriend named [i][u]jerome[/u]![/i] :wow::D:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who are you inlove with? ( not in ftalk ) Hehehe, tell us to whom are you inlove with.. Okay, Ready and Start! mine is --> Renz?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy