• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

pinkangel08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[quote=aich]yeah :thumbsup: .. css profs are more user friendly than the overlayed ones..[/quote] [align=center]:thumbsup: and overlayouts are hard to make and other viewers will view it normally.no praises.haha.even you gave much effort on the overlay!:lol:[/align]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[b][u].don't follow the others! use your own ideas --will look better&unique[/u][/b] -definitely right! =) i won't feel contented about my profile if it would be the same with others. and if the copycats insist they had the ideas first, 'boo' to them. they're desperate :thumbsdown:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for the advices. It really helped me a lot. >.<[/b][/color]
0_o Leviiiie
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah yah. i agree with those. =)
czE-hime
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yea. you're right.:thumbsup:[/b]
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:smoke: never to sluggish profiles!!!!! :smoke:
zLLij_023
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ahehehe.. i agree with those videos being annoying and yeah, people don't actually watch it. better post to youtube instad of posting it in your friendster.. some cafes are just soooooo bad wen loading those stuff.. better put on music... :)[/b]
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i agree. why do others keep putting videos in their profiles??? they're just a pain in the neck for us! and i pity on those that have computers that hang when there are alot of things to load in one single page!!!:retard:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice topic. i agree.. :thumbsup: especially to dis.. [quote].don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them.[/quote] yea, right! nobody will watch it. :eh:
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heyy..i knoe..they`re troo.=) haha:lol: [quote]we should b unique && not like others[/quote] ~~--aww yeah..‼
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: right2..we should be unique :D it could be so overwhelming if somebody's admiring your own work.. :)
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

many videos in profile will only make the profile looks messy and pains the eyes of the viewer.. =|:thumbsdown:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It's well said and I totally agree!!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a pop up message
green_medan
» n00b
1969-12-31

don't add auto friend features for sure..it's annoying..thx.
hushblush
» n00b
1969-12-31

~..thanks for the tips here... ~..yup.especially the video thingy.. ~..hmmm..if you have many of those.. ~..it also lessens the loading ~..of the profile or your page... :wallbash: ~..that's really annoying,right?

Last edited by hushblush (2008-05-16 06:26:48)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont put so many applications..it will just make your profile longer in height and longer to load.. people who will view you will really get annoyed.. trust me im one of them..and if i get soo pissed i wont even view your profile no matter what.. :lol: and dont make your profile rich with all the latest codes.. yeah,its making your profile appear nice.. but for us who views it..it just freezes our computer and its annoying.. :angry:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea, that's soo true! :) sometimes it's a headache especially those that keep pestering you with the alert boxes for comments :wallbash: i used overlays before, but i decided to stick to css..haha
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

many videos and too much pop ups will make profile look bad..
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

originality and simplicity matters you know...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:57

[ 9 queries - 0.179 second ]
Privacy Policy