• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

squish017
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

right! i agree.. pop-ups really annoys me. :thumbsdown: and the videos thing, :lol: its funny.. but yea, its true.. there are a lot of people who keeps on putting lots of videos in there proffy.. sometimes, the media box is longer than the whole profile itself.. :lol: :lol: its funny.. really.. anyway.. nice topic here. =)
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

tnx for sharing!!!
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah, that would be nice. =):thumbsup: thanks! :rose:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

YEW, are definitely right. :D
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think the marquee code is one of the makes messy on your page
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice but I think those tweaks are made to be applied in our profile then why should it would not be used? Rather, maybe thos tweaks should not been made if that is!:D
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah! kua JJ is right :thumbsup:
bloodythoughts
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me? I hate inverted scrollbars. Im not used to it. I find it so hard. hehe
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for this advice.[/color][/b]
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tNx 4 the advice..
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahah.., that's very true.., they're tried and tested on my profy.., especilly when they load very slow,,.,.
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]yah. i agree. it looks too decorated when there's lots of glittery image on the page. honestly, it doesn't look good. haha. :D agree with me? :disgust:[/align][/b]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah... yer ryt.. pipx.. ahihi.. =)=)
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup... i agree to that.. specially in the videos... its annoying specially when the video autoplayed....
jajapots
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm i think too long pop up msgs..and glittery stuff...and big stuffs! urghh :disgust:
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

true =):thumbsup:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree! and addition: dont just put graphics in about me,wiwtm,media box sections. [i]all thougt i used graphics i make sure that its no very crowdy.. [/i] :lol: right TOPIC??
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

- don't use much graphics. though they are cute. i dont care.lol. - don't use large images. they cause wide proffies - don't put much blings on your profile. causes lag and short scroll bar (prof becomes very deep) - don't put many separated MP3's. try using a playlist. ( i saw this prof ones. all MP3's playing at the same time. ) - in overlays, i hate it when they do pop-ups. especially when they move in one place to another (peace harold.XD)
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur certainly right. :thumbsup:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=darkswit83]- don't use much graphics. though they are cute. i dont care.lol. - don't use large images. they cause wide proffies - don't put much blings on your profile. causes lag and short scroll bar (prof becomes very deep) - don't put many separated MP3's. try using a playlist. ( i saw this prof ones. all MP3's playing at the same time. ) - in overlays, i hate it when they do pop-ups. especially when they move in one place to another (peace harold.XD)[/quote] that is also a YES YES.. me dont like huge photos.. esp the NOT nice photos.. automatically deleted.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy