• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

ahaha nice ;) you know ? my profile is very2 simple .. nothing fun :P
chiquehurr
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]don't place manyyy videos in your page. trust me, nobody gonna view them[/quote] i agree with you =)
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that now i know :eh:
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this advisory it helps me.. :wallbash:
matimasaja
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i think that youare right... thanks a lot bro...ups.. i mean sis...[/spoiler]
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Big pics. HATERS
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:09

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy