• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

i think so too... css is more nicer that overlay sometimes i get confused to use it.. and sometimes my browser is error because of that... i don't have any video in my profile.. but i have some anime pics...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

i agree.especially with the video thingy.,kinda annoying.
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

definitely true! I really hate the alert box!:evil: It's really annoying!

Last edited by kujie (2008-12-22 22:54:56)

shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thx for that now i know the dont in my profy :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] @threadstarter , i agree ! i want to learn how to overlay though :retard: [/b][/align][/color]
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: those with no navigations?? i hate them. i cant go back to *home* right away.. :arrow: laziness. u know.. hahah.
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yup... thnxs 4 the reminders :D[/b][/align]
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate the alert boxes... maybe 1 or 2 are ok... just an advice... don't fill your profiles with so may scripts... :D and dont use super large fonts... :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Alerts r gud sumtyms. :) [/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

and also the right click game.. i hate that, annoyed me.. but sometime it's fun when i'm bored, and i noticed some profile cannot be open.. it takes 15-30 minutes to open,
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 this ! =)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

however it looks... does anybody else really care? If your layout is hated, that's up to you. Perhaps you are happy with your setup and that's what makes you fulfilled, at least momentarily. You may receive flaks and it is from there that you start to learn. If your dear friend has a bad layout, would you want him less? And with a fantastic layout...would you like him more? No wonder even those using default profile at its barest have thousands of friends. And those magical (so to speak) profiles which take time to load only serve to flatter the owners of the profiles - where for others, they are only as good as the backspace key, or ctr-alt-del, or a restart with a damn.

Last edited by nester800 (2008-12-27 17:01:57)

~mx._au~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]..better ost some mp3 than sting some annoying videos! yuck! shitshit[/align]
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, it's true! those with lots of videos and some big images that takes time to load, i hate those! thanks for the tips! :thumbsup:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

but, it's ok right with the right click? but, though.. i really want to make one overlay.. for now.. i can make the fake one.. ( not the real one )
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill be glad to help you in making your overlay... :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.this really works..i hate tweaked proffy..NICE!!
alcoholicmilk
» n00b
1969-12-31

right ! great advices u got there. btw, i also hate too much glitter on profiles :D
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agree! I agree! anyway, simplicity and uniqueness can also hook viewers/visitors too. :D
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]-----well i rather use the basic profile instead of the overlayed ones. they're just too much.[/quote] uhmm..i like overlay.. [quote]meng.o3 wrote: MOST people who hate overlay layouts probably dont know how to make one.. but css is also nice though.[/quote] yeh..ur right..cuz..i can put much on overlay..not like in basic profile..

Last edited by yas (2009-01-19 06:15:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey folks. you guys already knew how to make a better page but here are the don't. .don't used the pop-alert( they're very annoying and people will never visit to your page again! ) .don't make y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 10 queries - 0.199 second ]
Privacy Policy